Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
- Uses electric heat (1600 watts) with adjustable range from high to low
- Grill top measures 17" across for generous cooking capacity
- Stands about 2-1/2 feet tall with pedestal, not including domed lid
- Nonstick die-cast metal cooking surface for easy cleaning and food removal
- Fat drains into an easy-to-empty metal grease tray
Also available at..